The rules for accepting this award are:
1.) Give thanks to the person who gave you the award, and link back to them
2.) Mention 7 facts about yourself
3.) Pass it on
Seven facts about me....hmmmm.....
1. I love acting and music. And I happen to be very dramatic. I don't know if that's good or bad. :)
2. I'm kind of a nerd in a computery type of way. Lots of my free time on weekends is spent figuring out little things, like how to change your iTunes artwork to anything you want.
3. Most of the time, I really like to be alone. Though I do like people and going out exploring in the world. But a lot of the time I love to just lay in my bed, listen to music, watch a movie, or just think.
4. I love outer space. It's the coolest thing ever. Just how big and beautiful it is. I've loved space since I asked for a NASA book for my sixth birthday. :)
And yes, both of these pictures are real. :)
5. I'm pretty goofy. It runs in the family. Just ask my Dad or my Grandpa. Oh and I like using lots of smiley faces. :D
And, sometimes I have trouble putting on swimwear.
I'm a genius.
6. I love my brother and sister sooooo much! They're my best friends. And so are my Mom and Dad. They understand me more than anyone else on the planet. My sister Annabel - she's the best. She always cheers me up. I know I'm really lucky to have such a great family.
7. Ahh yes, and last but not least, I love to make things into swings. Like tying bikes, skateboards, lawn chairs, strollers, etc. to trees.
I've always wanted a pet, but my Dad is allergic to just about everything with fur. A while ago, we went to our friend's house and stayed there for a while. They had two horses and two cats and three kittens. My favorite was Callie.
But, a kitten will never happen, so I guess I'll have to settle with dreaming about owning chickens one day.
For more corner views, click here to meet our lovely host, Francesca.
Since I don't have a house, therefore I don't have a kitchen which means I don't have a counter, so I'll use my desk instead.
I'll tell you what I'm not used to. Going to basic clothing stores and having nothing fit me! Nothing's comfortable and nothing seems to be my style. So today, I took some clothes that were a little too big for me and hemmed them with my trusty sewing machine!
I hemmed some of my shirts and to my old jeans. I cut the jeans into shorts. And then, being kinda quirky, I took the remainders of the jeans and turned them into fingerless gloves. And then they turned out nice so I took some of my mom's old shirts she didn't want and made them into gloves too. Recycling! :) Of course I'm not very good yet. All I can do is make gloves and hem things. But I'm hoping to get better! If any of you have any tips, I'd love some feedback!