October 15, 2008

Dumb and Dumber

I have done some pretty stupid things in my day. Here are a few examples:

Almost breaking my neck on the trampoline,



Getting busted on camera when I was just about to pour water on my sister's head,
But these are not as dumb as... well, here's my story. Our babysitter Rebecca was over. I was bored and when I get bored, I suggest that you don't listen to my ideas. But, I had done it before and it was fun so I covered the bottom of the stairs with pillows and went into the laundry room. "Why don't we slide down the stairs in a laundry basket? I've done it before," I suggested. Rebecca hesitated but I bribed her into it. But, what do I know? I helped Annabel and Shawn as I guided them down the stairs and then it was my turn. This is the part where I feel sorry for myself. I slid down and my hips and below hit the pillows, but my face hit the wall just missing the glass door. I cut my lip, and I dented the wall, and I had to ice my lip, and it bled. A lot. And yeah. Sorry I didn't take a picture of this catastrophe, I didn't think of it at the time, but you can kind of get the idea.

No comments: