August 8, 2009

Europe (Finally)

Sorry I haven't written in a while but I've been busy. As I've been saying, we went to Europe!
It was the coolest thing ever!!!!!!! We first went to Paris and it was a big city. We weren't used to it so there was a lot of, "Mom, we have to help the beggar!" and, "But it's so cool, we have to buy it!!!"

There was also the best food. We went to restaurants and all of them were surprisingly cheap. JOY! We also go dessert every night and became gluttons. JOY! Wait, that's not right.

Annabel also made a joke: There was a little kid who loved food and he says to his mother,

"Mom! I know what I'm gonna be when I grow up!"

"What, honey?"

"A glutton!"

Anyway, we also went to the tippy top of the Eiffel Tower and I was freaked out. (I'm scared of heights). Annabel's not usually scared of heights but she was scared of this one.


Tower D'Eiffel



Eiffel Tower at night


French Countryside


French Sorbet

No comments: