December 31, 2009

The Holidays

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like 15 days but my internet's been broken. :(

Anyway, I love Christmastime, the joy in the air, the feeling of giving. My mom is really into decorating this year so we're filling the house with a Christmas-like feeling!

We live in a smaller place than I realized. We ran out of Christmas trees real early this year so we bought an artificial one. We'll save money every year and we'll save a tree too!

The artificial ones are starting to look so real.

 
 

Loving the different settings on my camera! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We also have an artificial tree, and so far we've saved 5 real ones:)!
You take very creative photos, I'm sure you'll become a very good photographer one day. Happy new year!

Juel said...

We had a real tree! I know its bad, but the smell of the pine really raps up christmas for me. I promise to tell my mom to break out our little artificial one next year, but I must buy those pine scented candles then! :)

Jodi said...

I loved "unplugging" for the holidays. But I'm glad you're back. Great blurry shot.