October 15, 2014

corner view "rough"

Even though I'm in Hawaii and we've also been receiving a little rain and an expected hurricane this weekend, it hasn't been too rough. :P Well, maybe the waves have been thanks to the winter swells coming.
I personally love the sunny weather but the rain is nice for a few hours... or minutes (Hawaii time).

What has been rough more than anything is applying for colleges. There's lots of work to decide what schools to apply to and to get everything organized. And there are lots of essays to write. But I feel happy about how things are turning out.

The first application was the most work. I just finished! It feels so good! Now I'm ready for the hurricane. :P





Thanks Francesca for hosting. :)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - beautiful photos! I hope you stay safe and get lots of sun for the rest of your trip!

nadine paduart said...

that last image scares me though... were you in that water to take it? golly jeeperzzzz... n♥

Unknown said...

So great photos. Hope better weather will arrive soon.

Francesca said...

amazing photos, Skylar!
i had no idea applying for college involved anything more than filling a straight forward name & last name form!

Menthe Blanche said...

Fantastic pictures! Please take care even if you're ready for hurricane ;D

Holly said...

Beautiful photos! My Tia lives in Kauai. Good luck with the test's and applications. And yes I too do believe in rain dances =)

Li + Belle said...

Wow, this is fantastic. It must be beautiful to live there.