Annabel is turning 12 tomorrow. I KNOW! I can't believe it either!
And to honor her on this very special of days, I've decided to do a blog post for her.
These are five of the MANY amazing qualities of my sister and best friend. :)
1. Most of the time, we never fight. It's pretty rare and usually about something silly. And even when we do, we don't stay mad at each other for more than twenty minutes.
2. She always knows the right thing to do. Usually when I'm thinking of doing something I don't know is right, I ask my trusty Annabel.
3. She's very loyal and always sticks up for me even if it's putting herself at risk.
4. She's brave. Probably the most fierce out of all of us. When it comes to certain things that is. Like kicking a boy's butt in sparring or standing up to a bully! You GO girl!
5. And lastly, she's the sweetest, kindest, most generous, awesomest, coolest, person I know. And we'll always be best friends!
Love Ya Annabel!
P.S. 12 was one of my most favorite of years so far. Out of the ones I can remember at least. :)