April 22, 2009

CD #3 Photo Shoot

I don't know what kind of person invented the CD. But, it was a great idea. Every time I make one, my mom does a photo shoot with me. Now sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I like photo shoots. But I wasn't in the mood this time especially because I had to put my hair down. We did all sorts of pictures but my favorites were on the trampoline. That was when my mood started to improve. Mom shot them at the end. I doubt I'm gonna use them for the CD, but they're pretty cool.

On a trampoline you can capture high jumps and hilarious stunts. I can creep out my dad by becoming "Pretzel Girl" and twisting into crazy shapes. I have to admit I was a bit more flexible with splits when I was younger. But now I can't go all the way down. Just almost. However, I can become "Pretzel Girl!"


Pretzel Girl



Ta Da!



I see the world upside down!



DIE!

No comments: