September 5, 2010

Busy Weekend (Even Though it Just Started)

Yesterday was a busy Saturday. First, the family went to the beach. The we drove home and hightailed it to town because of an orthodontist appointment. Then we got lunch.


When we got home, Mom thought it would be a good idea to clean out my closet. So we spent two hours doing that. Oh joy. Then Mom and Dad went for dinner, I babysat. Eggs for dinner, I cleaned the kitchen while Shwn and Annabel watched Pokemon on YouTube. I cleaned the kitchen by myself because it's simply, the babysitter's job. Once again, Oh Joy. But then, when Mom and Dad came home, I was watching a Disney show. Mom thought it was pretty funny so I showed some of my favorite show, iCarly. So that ended the night with a happy note. :) Good ol' iCarly!

How was your weekend?



P.S. I'm excited for Corner View to start up again! :)

No comments: