November 3, 2009

Pizza

About a week ago, I made pizza. It didn't turn out so good because I had to use rice cheese, I put too much sauce, and well, I'm not a official pizza maker. But, it was fun anyway.


 

 

 

 

 
I need more experience and some real cheese but it's a start.

 After all, I like cheese.

 For the dough makes 1 ten inch Pizza
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons oil
2/3 cup milk

TIP:
Don't use too much sauce. 
If you don't want to risk it, don't use any sauce 
and it still tastes really good!

For the toppings:
2/3 cup cheese grated
3 tomatoes thinly sliced
mixed dried herbs

Ideas:
sliced mushrooms
corn (canned or frozen)
pineapple
pepperoni

Cook for 15-20 min at 400* F

3 comments:

Cherry B said...

Looks yummy! Can you post the dough recipe? I've been wanting to make a home pizza for a while. Seems like a great idea when you have many different things leftover at home.

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

Skylar said...

Sure! I'll post the recipe after school!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like my pizza with mozzarella cheese. But I also love focaccia, which is pizza dough without the topping (and with olive oil, salt and herbs instead)!