October 13, 2009

The World Around Us

Today, I was bored and the day before yesterday, I was really in the mood to take pictures, but the battery in my camera died. People, that's life. So today, I decided to take pictures before my teacher came for school.

I went outside and took some photos of the gloomy, gray sky which had ben so blue the day before. I was sad I couldn't take any pictures of the clouds so I went into my backyard and found a little frog in our pool. I got inspired. I mean if you see an adorable frog and you have a camera, what do you do? Duh, you take pictures.

The frogs are this big

They like to jump


And it's really hard to take a picture of them while they jump


They love to swim in our pool even though they can't swim that well


I think he was posing for the camera in this one


And in this one too...


Sometimes there are lizards...


And flowers...


And birds...


And just at the right time, you can catch the sun behind our house


Or you can catch it while it's pink in the beautiful, blue sky

3 comments:

CinemaSlam said...

Wow, these are great!

My favorite is the one of the frog in the pool. I wish I were swimming just like that.

likeschocolate said...

Happy Week!

Anonymous said...

You took wonderful photos. I also like to take photos of the sun low on the horizon (by our mountains, in my case).